The main reason for setting up PCC was to provide a central point for citizens and visitors which they can contact if they have any queries or when dealing with various life situations which require co-operation with individual city institutions.
What services does PCC provide?
- Contact details about Prague City Hall, city districts and organizations
- Information about the jurisdiction of individual organizations and their departments
- Help when dealing with various life situations
- Information about cultural, social and sport events in Prague
At present, the following means can be used to communicate with PCC operators: telephone, e-mail or electronic form.
- Telephone number: 12444
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCC can be contacted by phone on Monday-Thursday 8:00 - 18:00 h, on Friday 8:00-16:00 h or anytime on e-mail at email@example.com.