Jules Verne in Prague
The Centrum Černý Most will host an exclusive exhibition inspired by the world of Jules Verne. In March, the centre will be filled by genial innovations and other motives from the books of this famous French writer and spiritual father of science fiction.
Prague at International Real Estate Show in Cannes
Prague will again present itself at the international fair of real estate and investment opportunities MIPIM, Cannes. The 25th edition of the fair will be held from 11th to 14th March. Prague will participate in the fair for the 19th time and will present...
Changes to Bus Timetables
New suburban bus stops are being introduced as part of public transport reinforcement.
Filmmakers Like Czech Republic, Especially Prague
The inhabitants of Prague 1 know very well that Czech monuments attract world filmmakers. Such an interest also means financial contributions for the state, the city and business people.
- October Event to Put in Your Diary – Signal Festival
- Technical Museum Holds Numerous Exhibitions
- Anderle Gallery in Pellé Villa Closes Down
- Müller Villa: Half-Price Admission to this Architectural Gem
- The Largest Open Air Festival to Return to Riverside
- Praga Cars on Display in Prague
- Exhibition: Petr Nikl Recaps at Municipal Library of Prague
- Next Year’s Exhibition: Benedictines in the Heart of Europe
- City Gallery Prague Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Gems of Art Nouveau Sparkle at Municipal House
- The Slav Epic in Prague
- Laboratory of Power on Vítkov
- Magic Potion Can Be Bought at Alchemist Workshop
- Karlín Attracts Actors as Well as Audiences
News from Prague
BookBooth at Na Bulovce Hospital
When else than in March – the month of books – should a new library service called BookBooth be launched at Na Bulovce Hospital? It is the sixth BookBooth in Prague and serves both patients and visitors to the hospital.
Prague – Asian Owl Centre
Prague Zoo has become European leader in the breeding of owls from south-east Asia – Ketupa ketupu. Prague is now the only Zoo to successfully rear a fourth owl chick and participate in establishing new pairs of birds from all over Europe.
Romantic Piano on New Town Hall
The most beautiful world classical music, top Czech as well as international interpretations, surprising appearance of young rising stars at every concert – all this is offered at the second year of the Romantic New Town Hall Piano. Also this year, the original series of chamber concerts will be presented by Ivo Kahánek.
Golden FIFA Trophy Coming to Prague
The FIFA world trophy is coming to Prague for the first time in its history on 6th March 2014. It has embarked on its 9 months long journey visiting 90 countries from all the six FIFA confederations. It will stay in Prague for just four hours!
Through Expat's Eyes
When I arrived in Prague in the middle of the summer last year I knew one word in Czech: Pivo. I owe that bit of knowledge to a multiplayer quiz app on my phone called “Intellect.” Like so many other questions I had answered this one incorrectly, yet the answer stuck with me.
Latest videos from Prague
- Praha v noci vypne další semaforyJiří Nouza, náměstek primátora / 25. února 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Teroristický útok na Rádio Svobodná Evropa: cvičení záchranných složekTerrorist Attack on Radio Free Europe / Praha 10 / 25. února 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Městská policie Praha: Strážníci zasahují proti graffiti
- Budoucnost Opencard: Praha chce nového provozovatele, pro cestující se nic neměníJiří Vávra, první náměstek primátora / 18. února 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Olympijský park Soči - Letná 2014Praha 7 / do 23. února 2014 / www.praha.eu