Christmas in Zoo Prague – Between Advent and New Year
The festive programme at Prague Zoo will be launched on Saturday, 30th November, with the lighting of the Christmas tree and will finish on New Year, when the commented animal feeding takes place. This year, visitors have a new option to take a Bethlehem...
CHRISTMAS IN PRAGUE: Opening Hours of Shopping Centres at Christmas
Buying presents and carp at the last minute is not a problem in the capital city.
CHRISTMAS IN PRAGUE: Markets on Old Town Square – Stop in Time
Like in previous years, tens of thousands of people came to admire the grand Christmas tree lighting ceremony.
CNN Recommends Prague for Holiday
According to CNN, Prague is one of the ten world cities great for spending winter holiday.
- Drtikol’s Exhibition Extended until January
- Next Year’s Exhibition: Benedictines in the Heart of Europe
- Saints Cyril and Methodius Exibition
- City Gallery Prague Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Visit Cinderella and Others in Fairy-tale Ctěnice
- Gems of Art Nouveau Sparkle at Municipal House
- Oskar Kokoschka in Kinsky Palace Stables
- Coffee Bar Photo Exhibition in a Good Cause
- Vinohrady Theatre Attracts Audience with Familiar Faces
- New 2012/13 Season in Prague Chamber Ballet
- The Slav Epic in Prague
- Laboratory of Power on Vítkov
- Magic Potion Can Be Bought at Alchemist Workshop
- Karlín Attracts Actors as Well as Audiences
News from Prague
CHRISTMAS IN PRAGUE: The Exhibition in Bethlehem Chapel Entices to Step into Fairy-tale World
Until 5th January, the traditional display of Nativity scenes will be accompanied by a show presenting items made by woodcarvers, singing of Christmas carols and Merkur little train.
Vršovice Chateau to Reopen on Sunday
The opening will be accompanied with a light show on the facade of the building.
Jiří Bouda, the Lover of Trains, Stations and Prague, Exhibits his Work
The unique atmosphere of the city, as captured by graphic artist Jiří Bouda, can be found in Prague City Museum.
Olbram Zoubek Exhibition in Prague Castle
The largest retrospective exhibition of sculptures by Olbram Zoubek is held in the Prague Castle Riding School until 2nd March 2014. The extensive exhibition presents the best of the sculptor’s life production.
Through Expat's Eyes
As a relative newbie living in Prague for only three months, I’m still wide-eyed, bushy tailed and soaking everything in. In a swift generalisation, I have to admit that I’m still romancing about my new location and on going integration into my new surroundings.