Jules Verne in Prague
The Centrum Černý Most will host an exclusive exhibition inspired by the world of Jules Verne. In March, the centre will be filled by genial innovations and other motives from the books of this famous French writer and spiritual father of science fiction.
Prague at International Real Estate Show in Cannes
Prague will again present itself at the international fair of real estate and investment opportunities MIPIM, Cannes. The 25th edition of the fair will be held from 11th to 14th March. Prague will participate in the fair for the 19th time and will present...
Changes to Bus Timetables
New suburban bus stops are being introduced as part of public transport reinforcement.
Filmmakers Like Czech Republic, Especially Prague
The inhabitants of Prague 1 know very well that Czech monuments attract world filmmakers. Such an interest also means financial contributions for the state, the city and business people.
- October Event to Put in Your Diary – Signal Festival
- Technical Museum Holds Numerous Exhibitions
- Anderle Gallery in Pellé Villa Closes Down
- Müller Villa: Half-Price Admission to this Architectural Gem
- The Largest Open Air Festival to Return to Riverside
- Praga Cars on Display in Prague
- Exhibition: Petr Nikl Recaps at Municipal Library of Prague
- Next Year’s Exhibition: Benedictines in the Heart of Europe
- City Gallery Prague Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Gems of Art Nouveau Sparkle at Municipal House
- The Slav Epic in Prague
- Laboratory of Power on Vítkov
- Magic Potion Can Be Bought at Alchemist Workshop
- Karlín Attracts Actors as Well as Audiences
News from Prague
PRAGUE CASTLE: Opening Unique Greenhouses Full of Delicate Tulips
You may now visit an Empire style greenhouse in the Royal Gardens.
PRAGUE CASTLE: Starts New Season with Free Entry Offer
On Saturday 29th March you do not need to pay to enter St. Wenceslas Cathedral, Golden Lane, or Wallenstein Palace.
Leopard Cubs Outdoors
The three-month-old triplets of the rare Amur leopard have finally presented themselves to the eyes of Zoo visitors. The Zoo keepers have let the young outside together with their mother Khanka. They can be observed in the northern part of the Prague Zoo.
A Cool Young Bison to Add Zest to Local Herd
The Prague Zoo has a new resident – and he is an all-male European bison no less. He arrived hotfoot from the German Tierpark Berlin to reinvigorate the local bison herd and to add vitality to its future offspring that will help to preserve this vulnerable species in the wild.
Through Expat's Eyes
When I arrived in Prague in the middle of the summer last year I knew one word in Czech: Pivo. I owe that bit of knowledge to a multiplayer quiz app on my phone called “Intellect.” Like so many other questions I had answered this one incorrectly, yet the answer stuck with me.
Latest videos from Prague
- PRAHA BEZ BARIÉR: Upraví se tramvajové zastávky i přechodyJiří Pařízek, radní hlavního města / tisková konference 11. března 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Quadrio: pohled ze střechy nového komplexu na Národní tříděPraha 1 / 11. března 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Primátor Tomáš Hudeček: Praha chce být městem také pro cyklistyCyklistická akademie / Magistrát hlavního města Prahy / 6. března 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Praha v noci vypne další semaforyJiří Nouza, náměstek primátora / 25. února 2014 / www.praha.eu
- Teroristický útok na Rádio Svobodná Evropa: cvičení záchranných složekTerrorist Attack on Radio Free Europe / Praha 10 / 25. února 2014 / www.praha.eu