The work will continue until the second half of November and it will include renovation of the street and pavements including engineering networks.
- Complete closure of Michelská Street for all traffic in the section Ohradní Street and U Plynárny
- Closure of the passage between the eastern side of Ohradní Sterret (on the left in Vyskočilova direction) and Michelská Street. Entrance into this part of Ohradní Street will be possible via Pekárenska Street only.
- The western part of Ohradní Street will be passable in one direction only. A replacement bus line will lead on this road.
- The road U Michelského mlýna will be possible to enter just from Nuselská Street (from the u Komerční banky crossroad). Other entrances will be closed.
- Delivery vehicles will be able to pass as far as the edge of the building site; ambulance, firemen and municipal services vehicle can drive on the building site when necessary.
- Entry in buildings will remain possible in the closed section.
- One BUS line will be rerouted to the one-way road to Michelska, Ohradní (one-way), Baarovy and back to Michelská.
Diversion of bus and cars routes
Individual car traffic will be rerouted to Nusle – Kačerov (Streets Na Jezerce, Sdružení, Budějovická, Vyskočilova, Michelská) and in the direction Vršovice – Krč (Streets Chodovská, via South Connection all the way to Vídeňska Street).
For the changes in public transport, click here.