ROPID announces, that due to technical reasons, timetables for holiday weekdays will not be put up at individual stops. They are available only the Internet. Those passengers, who have ordered the service sending timetables by e-mail, will automatically receive the timetables. The changes will take place from 5th April 2012 to 9th April 2012.
Thursday and Friday operation
Easter holidays in schools start on Thursday, which is also the beginning of Easter operation.
- All metro lines will follow the working day – holidays timetable
- ATTENTION! From Friday 6th April 2012 at about 21.00 h there will be a disruption in metro line C operation between Muzeum and Pražského povstání
- All tram lines will follow the working day – holidays timetable
- Change in intervals:
- Trams no. 9, 17 and 22 – peak times 5 min., otherwise 6 min.
- Other trams – peak times 10 min., otherwise 12 min.
- Most buses will follow the working day – holidays timetable (exceptions, mostly in the operation of regional buses, see notes with negative numbers in timetables)
- Buses no. 182, 305, 343, 465, school buses (551–571) and school connections will not operate
- Buses no. 108, 179, 225 will not serve Divoká Šárka bus stop(in Libocká Str.)
- Buses no. 129, 241, 243, 318 will not serve Elišky Přemyslovny bus stop
Funicular, ferry boats and railways follow regular timetables.
Saturday operation - 7th April 2012
All means of Prague Integrated Transportation follow Saturday timetables. Several exceptions apply to the railways.
Sunday and Monday operation - 8th and 9th April 2012
All means of Prague Integrated Transportation follow Sunday timetables. Several exceptions apply to the railways, see timetables.