|Basic inforamtions about the line|
|Number of stations:||13|
|Travel time:||23 min.|
|List of stations:||Dejvická, Hradčanská, Malostranská, Staroměstská, Můstek, Muzeum, Náměstí Míru, Jiřího z Poděbrad, Flora, Želivského, Strašnická, Skalka, Depo Hostivař|
|Timetables:||Up-to-date time table version for print can be downloaded here.|
(average rating: 3.04; 108 ratings)
Responsibility:: Editorial Office
- About Prague
- City Hall
- Past and Future
- Visit Prague
- Getting Around
- Getting Away
- Prague Airport Useful transport tips for arrival and departure from Prague Airport. By Car Updates on traffic flow, best routes and parking availability. Taxi How to recognize regulated price taxis and avoid excessive fares.
- Safety Tips
- The Prague ZOO A chance to view Prague’s world class Zoo known for its beauty. The Prague Botanic Garden Explore a place of tranquility offered by these beautiful gardens.
- The City Gallery of Prague A multi-course banquet of culture featuring outstanding artists. The Prague Planetarium Exploration of the universe without leaving planet Earth.
- The Municipal Library of Prague The Municipal Library of Prague inspires lifelong learning. Leisure Activities Find out about films, music, festivals and much more. Museums & Galleries Visitor information for museum and galleries in Prague.
- Theatre A guide to the many interesting theaters around the city. Music A sample menu of the many musical events in the city. Sport Sporting news, views and activities in and around the city.
- Life in Prague
- Residents' Service Environment
- Wheelchair Users
- Visually Handicapped
- Aurally Handicapped
- Religion Prague Contact Centre Information of services connected with the City Administration.
- Public Safety Social Situations Step-by-step how to go through with different social and living situations - documents and authorities. Through Expat's Eyes Stories, insights, and interesting expat’s experiences from near and far.
- First Aid
Prague City Hall © 2014